|DI-1383-12 is a low cost, high performance and high speed digital Input card.
DI-1383-12 uses a Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards.
DI-1383-12 provides excellent flexibility, low storage and installation costs. The high reliability ensures a safe system operation and low maintenance costs.
DC Voltage: 5VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC, 110VDC,…
AC Voltage: 24VAC, 110VAC, 220VAC,…
High speed pulse
Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards
- Operating Temperature
-40°C to 85°C
- LED Indicator: On: Active; Off: Non-active
- Electrical isolation between input, output and power supply
- Simultaneous conversion sequence of all channels
- Configurable high sampling rate (Max 120 Samples/s)
- Calibration of input channels through network using software
- Automated diagnostic for each channel
- Live card replacement
- Identification and configuration of replaced card
Automatically by CPU Card or through the network
- 24 VDC power supply through local Modbus port
- Power consumption: 1W @ 24VDC
- I/O Connector Type: 4 pin plug-in terminal*8