|AO-1374-4 is a low cost, high performance analog output card.
AO-1374-4 uses a Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards.
AO-1374-4 provides excellent flexibility, low storage and installation costs. The high reliability ensures a safe system operation and low maintenance costs.
0-20 mA & 4-20 mA
Voltages (1...5 VDC)
Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards
- Operating Temperature
-40°C to 85°C
- Electrical isolation between input and output(I/O Isolation)
- Electrical isolation between all input channels
- High precision ADC block (24 bits)
- High accuracy ADC block (16 bits)
- Zero Drift : ±5 µV/ºC
- Span Drift : ±20 ppm/ºC
- Digital low drift processing of measurement values
- Simultaneous conversion sequence of all channels
- Calibration of input channels through network using software
- Automated diagnostic for each channel
- Live card replacement
- Identification and configuration of replaced card
Automatically by CPU Card or through the network
- 24 VDC power supply through local Modbus port
- Power consumption: 1W @ 24VDC
- I/O Connector Type: 4 pin plug-in terminal*4