|RTD-1383-4 is a low cost, high performance 24 bit RTD Input card.
RTD-1383-4 uses a Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards.
RTD-1383-4 provides excellent flexibility, low storage and installation costs. The high reliability ensures a safe system operation and low maintenance costs.
Wide range of RTD materials such as copper, platinum, nickel,…
Wide range of resistances like 9.035,10,25,100,120,200,400,500,1000,2000,… OHM
2-wired, 3-wired, 4-wired connection of RTD
Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards
- Operating Temperature
-40°C to 85°C
- Electrical isolation between input and output(I/O Isolation)
- High precision ADC block (24 bits)
- High accuracy ADC block (16 bits)
- Digital low drift processing of measurement values
- Simultaneous conversion sequence of all channels
- Configurable high sampling rate (Max 120 Samples/s)
- Calibration of input channels through network using software
- Automated diagnostic for each channel
- Live card replacement
- Identification and configuration of replaced card
Automatically by CPU Card or through the network
- 24 VDC power supply through local Modbus port