|The HI-1383 Gateway is specially designed for the master device of HART protocol.
It allows the Modbus master device to access the HART slave devices.
These HART devices may be a transmitter, an actuator, a current output device and so forth.
By using HI-1383 , users can integrate their HART device into Modbus network easily.
The acquired data are saved as Modbus registers to be polled by the master Modbus systems (RTU, PLC, PC or SCADA systems).
Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards
- Operating Temperature
-40°C to 85°C
- Electrical isolation between HART and Modbus
- Support HART Short/Long Frame Ver 6.0
- Support HART Burst mode
- Allow two HART masters
- Working in point-to-point or multi-drop HART mode
- Connecting up to 16 HART modules
- Support Modbus RTU and ASCII format
- Support Modbus Slave mode
- Auto Detected by CPU-1383 as HART interface module
- Live card replacement
- Identification and configuration of replaced card
Automatically by CPU Card or through the network
- 24 VDC power supply through local Modbus port
- Power consumption: 1.5W @ 24VDC
- I/O Connector Type: 4 pin plug-in terminal * 2