|THI-1383-7 is a low cost, high performance 24 bit Thermocouple Input card.
THI-1383-7 uses a Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards.
THI-1383-7 provides excellent flexibility, low storage and installation costs. The high reliability ensures a safe system operation and low maintenance costs.
0-20 mA & 4-20 mA
Voltages (1...5 VDC / -1500 mV... +1500 mV)
Modbus port for communicating with CPU or master cards
- Operating Temperature
-40°C to 85°C
- Electrical isolation between input and output(I/O Isolation) with shared 300 vDC isolation
- High precision ADC block (24 bits)
- High accuracy ADC block (16 bits)
- Digital low drift processing of measurement values
- Simultaneous conversion sequence of all channels
- Configurable high sampling rate (Max 120 Samples/s)
- Calibration of input channels through network using software
- Automated diagnostic for each channel
- Live card replacement
- Identification and configuration of replaced card
Automatically by CPU Card or through the network
- 24 VDC power supply through local Modbus port