|UTT83R is a universal 3-wire transmitter for temperature and other measurement applications.
UTT83R is fully Software configurable, with communication through the RS-232 protocol.
UTT83R provides excellent flexibility, low storage and installation costs. The high reliability ensures a safe system operation and low maintenance costs.
Resistance thermometer (2,3,4 wire circuit)
Resistance remote signaling Unit(0…5000 Ohm)
Voltage, mV (-125…1150 mV)
mA (0…20mA, 4…20ma)
- Operating Temperature
-40°C to 85°C
- Electrical isolation between input and output(I/O Isolation)
- Digital low drift processing of measurement values
- Customer –specific linearization
5 tie points
- Continuous sensor and self monitoring
Parameters saved permanently in EEPROM
Monitoring of ADC and DAC parameters every 1 sec
Wire break monitoring acc. With NAMUR NE 89
- Input functionality
Absolute, differential, average values
- Parameterization(Software configuration)
Smartware Calibration Tools (SCT)
ABB SMART VISION Software
FAHM Instrument calibration software